Java Animator version 1.7 is a product of Sausage Software. It is a web-based tool that helps you to create and invoke moving graphics into your web- page very easily. The Animator uses Java to define a variety of pictures or ‘Frames’ and then displays them on the browser sequentially. It helps to add a different definition to the images and generate animations.
The most interesting part of it is that, Java Animator 1.7 helps you to create animations that move over a broader area of the screen. But the total size of the animation is comparatively smaller than a similar type of animated GIF. You can very easily create and insert moving graphics on your web pages. You can even set different images or frames using Java and then display them sequentially in the user’s browser. Java Animator version 1.7 supports Windows operating system and is very easy to install. It .is supported by Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP operating systems. The key feature of Java Animator 1.7 is to add animations in Java by using wizards in their web pages.
- Helps to add a different definition to the images
- Helps to create animations that move over a broader area of the screen
- Total size of the animation is smaller than a similar type of animated GIF
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- Java Animator 1.7 supports only Windows Operating System
- Official distribution is discontinued by the developer